Welcome to Augusta Spa Hotel*** , Hisarya!
Taking care of your health and amusement
We are firm believers that everyone deserves a period of total rest, professional health care and a series of rejuvenating, emotional experiences. With this motivation in mind and having long-standing traditions in the hospitality business, we always strive to satisfy and exceed the expectations of our guests. During your stay at our hotel, you will enjoy professional service with special attention to your personal wishes as well as a variety of services providing the opportunity to organize your vacation entirely according to your personal preferences.
We offer excellent opportunities for :
- seminars, training sessions, team-buildings;
- business meetings, conferences and congresses;
- cultural, artistic and sports events.
- children’s camps and forest schools;
- family and corporate parties, cocktails and gala dinners;
- family celebrations, weddings, anniversaries and ceremonies.
Certified SPA center
The SPA Center of the hotel is certified in conformity with Ordinance № 2 of 29.01.2016, issued by the Minister of Tourism and the Minister of Health, published in State Gazette, issue no. 11 dated 09.02.2016 and respectively meets all the requirements for furnishing, equipment and staff qualification. On an area of more than 3,000 square meters, organized on three floors, we offer a wide range of various procedures, applied by qualified physicians, physiotherapists and rehabilitation specialists.
Unique show program
Every Friday and Saturday evening, AUGUSTA Restaurant presents an attractive show program that entertains all hotel guests – from the youngest to the oldest. The show program is performed by professional dance formations and singers and combines a variety of genres – world folk dances, variety and cabaret performances, folklore and other kinds of programs. Join the fun and recharge your holiday with good mood and unforgettable emotions!
Variety of entertainment for kids
At AUGUSTA SPA HOTEL, we have taken care of the fun and interesting stay of our youngest guests. Numerous entertaining and fun games await you in the spacious children’s corner of the hotel or outdoors, in the beautiful garden. Last but not least, the children will totally enjoy the two swimming pools meant exclusively for them – indoor and outdoor as well as the children’s water slide. Plan your perfect family holiday at AUGUSTA SPA HOTEL, we are looking forward to your visit!
Take care of your good health and good looks
at Augusta Spa Hotel!
More about the hotel:
- Indoor swimming pool with mineral water and semi-olympic dimensions, children’s indoor swimming pool and children’s water slide, Jacuzzi (whirlpool);
- Outdoor swimming pool with mineral water and a children’s swimming pool;
- Classic-style restaurant with 350 seats and “sunny” restaurant – a 100 seats garden that is overlooking the summer swimming pool;
- Spacious lobby bar and pool bar – 60 seats;
- Renovated accommodation section with 555 beds – in double and single rooms and suites – most of them with bathtub and balcony, overlooking the beautiful park nearby the hotel or to the outdoor swimming pool and the Balkan Mountains;
- Congress center with four conference rooms with varying capacity, technical equipment and qualified technical staff to serve it;
- Parking lot with 24-hour video surveillance adjacent to both hotel housings;
- Bank office, shops and hairdresser’s;
- Travel agent’s office offering touristic services, excursions, transfers and entertainment programs;
- Organizing a variety of activities in Hisarya and the picturesque area around town – trekking, horse riding, cross-country jeep ride, paragliding, cycling, off-road, sport fishing and many others.
For admirers of classical healing balneology and modern SPA procedures
The abundance of as many as 22 thermal mineral water springs with diverse chemical composition, temperature and medicinal properties has established Hisarya as a top destination for spa, wellness and health care. The town is famous for its magical atmosphere of its large and well-groomed parks and gardens, with a host of springs and preserved authentic Roman ruins and fortresses dating from ancient times.