In the struggle with the increasingly stale lifestyle, gym training remains the most common and accessible method of movement. In the renewed gym center of AUGUSTA SPA HOTEL with a variety of appliances suitable for both men and women, you have the option of cardio workout, as well as a bike ride, a cross-country trainer, a treadmill, free weight lifting, a Swedish wall. Healing gymnastics is also held, and if desired, you can have an individual program prepared after consultation with a fitness instructor.
Movement and exercise are a key factor in keeping a healthy lifestyle. The benefits of regular workouts are proven and include:
- Relieve stress and shake off everyday problems;
- Improving the tone and overall health, the flow of vital forces and energy;
- Keeping strong and durable muscles, flexible and athletic body, attractive appearance, increased self-esteem and mood;
- Control of appetite and indiscriminate nutrition, acceleration of metabolism and cleansing of the body;
- Delay of aging process and increasing body stamina;
- Supply of oxygen to every cell in the body, cleansing the skin;
- Improving cardiac activity, blood circulation and reflexes;
- Removing nervous tension, avoiding apathy and depression, improving sleep at night.
Бъдете наши гости!
As a visitor to the fitness room you have to abide the following rules!
- Working hours – from 09.00 till 21.00, every day, without break.
- Using of the fitness room from non-guests of the hotel is upon payment.
- Sum paid for the fitness is not refundable.
- The access of non-sports persons is not permitted!
- Children under 12 are not allowed to exercise!
- Smoking is strictly forbidden!
- Clients drunk alcohol or under the influence of drugs are not allowed.
- Clients are obliged to respect the the hotels property.
- Customer who does not comply with the Internal Order Regulations, personal hygiene requirements, do not respect the hall’s inventory or violates the training process of the other customers will be asked to leave the fitness hall!
- For your personal comfort and the comfort of other customers, please keep the fitness hall clean and don’t make any unnecessary noise!
- The customers in the fitness room must wear sportswear / tracksuits and sports shoes – properly cleaned. Staying naked outside the locker room is strictly forbidden.
- The customers in the fitness room are obliged to use towels on fitness equipment and fitness appliances!
- The customers of the fitness room have to put weights on their indicated places!
- Lockers can be used from our customers only during the exercises!
- The hotel management is not responsible for loss or damage of personal belongings left in storage lockers! All valuable belongings can be stored in the Reception desk’s safety boxes, upon payment fee.
- For your personal comfort and the comfort of our other customers, please keep cleanliness in the locker room!
- The subscription cards are offered for a fixed period of time.
- The subscription cards are for personal use only.
We are kindly asking you to comply the following rules and recommendations during your staying at the sauna, to be effective, joyful and to avoid hams of your health:We recommend a consultation with a cardiologist for all persons over 50 years old or those who suffer illnesses.
- Using of the sauna after heavy meal or on an empty stomach is not recommended.
- We do not recommend you taking a plenty of fluids before using the sauna.
- Using of the sauna from persons drunk alcoholic beverages is forbidden.
- Performing of a shower before entering in the sauna and dry your skin with a towel, because perspiration of wet skin is more difficult.
- Most appropriate hours for use of the sauna: before noon, late afternoon or evening.
- Performing the procedure should be done in a supine position with stretched or bent legs. At first used the lower bank where the temperature is lowest. Prolonged use of the upper bank is not recommended due to the higher temperature.
- Performing of any exercise during sauna is not recommended.
- It is recommended to stay from 10 to 20 min. at constant air temperature of 80 Cᵒ – 100 Cᵒ or twice for 5 to10 min. with cooling with cold shower between both entries.
- Persons with heart disease and those suffering from hypertension have to use sauna with extreme caution under relieved terms – less time and at a lower temperature.
- Over the last 1 – 2 minutes of your staying, the visitor have to sit on bank or to let his feet down, to perform standing.
- In case that the air is too dry and you feel burning and irritation of the nose and trachea is necessary to sprinkle the hot stones with water.
- The body cooling must be carried out immediately after sweating over 2 to 3 min., by taking a cold shower.
- The number of entries is usually two in particular cases – three, but only if it aims to achieve a greater effect.
- Rest in the supine position after the sauna is mandatory. It should last no less than 20 to 30 minutes.
- To satisfy your thirst after sauna for refreshment and compensation loss of fluids, you can take low-calorie fruit juices, and if weight reduction is needed – mineral water or unsweetened teas.
- The use of essential oils in the sauna is prohibited.
- The use of towels for sitting on the benches is required.
The sauna has been a popular healing process for centuries. From relaxation, through restoration after a heavy physical load, to cleansing the body – the benefits of sweating are proven by a number of medical tests:
- In the sauna, the heat relaxes the muscles, supports the blood circulation, which enhances the body’s ability to recover and stimulates the production of the hormone of happiness – endorphin. Endorphin reduces the pains in the muscles and joints caused by diseases such as arthritis or heavier training.
- Sauna is one of the best ways to detoxify the body. After sport IT relaxes the muscles and thus reduces the levels of different chemical toxins that the body absorbs in its interaction with the environment.
- The sauna cleans the skin. Excessive sweating cleans dead cells and helps remove acne and other skin diseases.
- The sauna burns calories and trains the heart. The body consumes calories through increased heart activity when using the sauna. The pulse accelerates from an average of 60-70 beats per minute to 110-120 beats.
- Regular use of the sauna significantly enhances immunity. Heat causes a rapid production of white blood cells that kill viruses and increase immune protection, thereby reducing the risk of influenza and cold.
- Regular use of the sauna reduces headaches and increases concentration, leading to deeper and more relaxed sleep at night.
Recommendations for using the sauna
(1) Before the first visit, consult a doctor. (2) It is recommended to stay initially for a maximum of 10-15 minutes. (3) Have a good rest before and after the session – it is not recommended to use the sauna immediately after the end of the workout. (3) Do not take heavy food or alcohol before and after the sauna.