Indoor and outdoor pools
AUGUSTA SPA HOTEL has several pools with mineral water:
- Use of swimming caps is mandatory for the indoor pool.
|SPA services:||Rates for non-guests of the hotel:|
|Swimming pool (Use of swimming caps is mandatory for the indoor pool)||20,00 / day|
|Swimming pool – children /3 to -12years old/||10,00 / day|
|Sauna & Swimming pool||25,00 / day|
Non guest pool access is limited during weekends, vacations & holidays. For more information, please call 0337/62255, 0337/60570, 0884/292310.
Swimming pool working hours: every day from 9:00 ’till 19:00
Dear guests, we would like to inform you that from 26.07 ’till 02.09.2021 the indoor pool and the children’s water slide will be closed!
Hissar mineral springs are a place, healing the spirit and body from antiquity to the present day. The term SPA comes from Latin, Sanus per aquam, and means “health through water”. Along with treatment, warm mineral water is also a source of positive emotions and pleasure, an opportunity for rest and relaxation.
In Hisarya there are 22 mineral water springs with a temperature from 37°C to 51°C. The first studies of the physical-chemical composition of the mineral water springing from time immemorial were made in 1882 in the laboratory of the East Rumelian Sanitary Council. Since 1954 the water is regularly monitored by the Chemical Laboratory for the Analysis of Mineral Waters.
When buying 10 mineral baths you get 1 for free!
Бъдете наши гости!
Rules for using the pool
- Entry into the pool takes place through the changing rooms for women and men.
- It is imperative to use beach slippers and swimming caps, as well as use of a shower before entering the pool (showers next to changing rooms). Persons not adhering to these rules will not be allowed to the pool.
- Personal belongings shall be stored in the lockers in changing rooms.
- In the event of an accident, seek the rescuer or duty attendant.
- In order to enjoy the pool noisy jumps and shouting are not desirable.
- It is strictly forbidden children’s pool to be used by adults.
- The viewing of the covered pool shall take place only from the terrace of the coffee.
- It is absolutely forbidden to bring food and alcoholic beverages to the pool.
Rules for using the children’s water slide
- Sliding shall be done one by one after making sure that the pool under the slide is free from children sliding before you.
- Do not increase the speed in order to touch water in the pool normally.
- After sliding when you are in the pool under the slide, leave the pool as quickly as possible.
- Climbing and jumping from the slider is not allowed.
- The pool under the slide shall be used by sliders only.
- The indoor pool shall be used by persons (children) up to 12 years of age.
- Children under 10 years of age shall use the slider under parental control.
AUGUSTA SPA HOTEL is supplied by two sources of mineral water – drilling №7 and “Parilkite”. The water is characterized by high natural purity with a stable physical chemical composition and properties, it is crystal clear, it does not contain microbiological and toxic elements harmful to human health. It has a pleasant soft taste and has well-established drinking qualities.
The water meets the requirements of BDS 14947-80 – “Natural, mineral and drinking water” and of BDS 14947-83 – “Water and Drinking”. Its composition, qualities and microbiological characteristics correspond to the results recorded in Certificate No. 7/19.07.1999o f the Ministry of Health and letter No. 986/03.05.1994 of Regional Inspectorate for Preservation and Control of Human Health, Plovdiv.
Main physical chemical parameters:
- pH – 9.0
- Electrical conductivity – 253 microsiemens/cm.
In water liter of water are contained/ per mg:
The water temperature of the spring is 52°C. It is slightly mineralized – 257 mg/l, with magmatic infiltration origin, hydrocarbon-sodium, sulfate, rich in metasilicic acid, fluorine and radon. Hisarya mineral water is suitable for the prevention and treatment of diseases of the digestive system, kidney, bladder and prostate gland, liver and biliary tract, metabolism (diabetes, gout, obesity), gynecological diseases, certain skin diseases and diseases of the locomotor system.
Healing effect of Hissar mineral water:
- maintain the alkaline-acid balance of the body and its alkaline reserve;
- have an effect on the liver-bile pathways, protective action on the liver, stimulate the secretion of the pancreas;
- dilute the secretions in the respiratory tract with a proven anti-inflammatory effect;
- induce lasting alkalinization of the urine, making them suitable for the treatment of kidney stones;
- regulate the acidosis in the organism, occurring in some metabolic diseases – diabetes, gout, etc.
Sulfates and Magnesium ions:
- provide direct effect on the gastrointestinal tract, and upon their entry into the blood affect the liver-bile and renal function;
- affect the intestines and their combination with magnesium has a cleansing effect.
- increase gastric secretion and have a washing effect on the gastric mucosa;
- support the release of toxic substances;
- extremely effective in diseases of the locomotor system and the skin.
Metasilicic acid (in drinking):
- affects mostly digestive organs and suppresses gastric secretion.
- has an antiseptic effect on the intestines and skin;
- increases teeth resistance to tooth decay;
- has a proven antitoxic effect and slows the development of atherosclerosis.
- supports the building of the bone system, the growth of nails and hair;
- especially important for children – ensures normal development of the dentition and protects them against tartar;
- used as a prophylactic against osteoporosis and radioprotection.
- stimulates cellular exchange;
- improves the immune-biological processes;
- has an effect on almost all systems – blood, nervous, digestive, endocrine.