Become effective as of 1 September 2017 Last update: 1 April 2018
Types of information we may collect:
- Contact information: name, email address, phone number or postal address, in case you send us a request.
- Demographic information: gender, age, language preferences.
- Guest stay and loyalty programs information: dates of arrival and departure, purchased services, special desires and preferences, use of loyalty discounts, in case you make a reservation.
- Payment information: credit card number, in case you book online.
- Business or company information: contact or other relevant information about your business, if an event is organized, or if your employees or agents use their company account to do business with us.
- Information you submit: inquiries, feedbacks about hotel services, job applications, etc.
Ways of collecting information:
- Information you submit: if you make a reservation online, or contact us.
- Automatically through cookies: we use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about you, on an anonymous basis, in accordance with current legislation.
- From third parties: from people authorized to act on your behalf – if they make a reservation for you, from social networks, advertising and analytics providers.
For what purpose do we collect information:
- We use the information to respond to your inquiries: We will use the information to provide the services you request, such as executing a request for a hotel reservation.
- We use information to improve our website and services: We may use your information to improve our services. We may also use your information to customize your tourist experience.
- We use information to analyze the site performance: We can process your information on an anonymous basis to improve the site performance.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We may send you information about new services and offers. We may also use your information to serve you ads for our offers. In case you sign up for our newsletter, you will receive our promotional emails. Before we begin marketing, we receive your consent under current legislation. Below you can read more about your consent and how you can control it.
- We use information to communicate with you: We may contact you about your upcoming reservation or event.
- We use information as otherwise disclosed or permitted by the valid law.
Sharing information with third parties.
- We share information in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves, our customers or others. We share information to respond to a court order or subpoena, or in response to a lawful request by public authorities.
You can withdraw your consent
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter in any promotional message you receive from us. Even unsubscribing from your advertising messages, you may receive transaction-related messages, including answers to your inquiries.
- You can control cookies and tracking tools. To learn how to manage cookies and other similar tools, please read our Cookies Policy.
- You can control tools on your mobile devices. You can turn off the location or push notifications from the mobile device you are using. These settings depend on your device.
Standard security measures
- Users under 18: the website is for adults only. We do not intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 without the permission from their parent or guardian.
- SSL Certificate: your information is encrypted using the site’s SSL certificate. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of the site will be completely secure. Any transmission of your data on our website is at your own risk.
If you have questions or wish to update, access or delete your information with us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your safety and ours, we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
You can also write to us at:
Augusta Spa Hotel
3 Gurko Blvd, Hisarya 4180
© 2018 Augusta SPA Hotel. All rights reserved.