Salt room and Halotherapy
AUGUSTA SPA Center is pleased to present to you its new salt room. Every day several times per day there is a halo or salt therapy. Furnished with beautiful Himalayan salt walls and equipped with a modern halo generator to create a therapeutic microclimate like the salt caves, the modern salt room offers a combination of healing and relaxation in a pleasant environment.
Halotherapy is a holistic method of treatment and prevention using crude stone salt in aerosol form. The salt has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action. Halotherapy as a method of treatment is used in:
- Respiratory diseases – asthma, chronic bronchitis, recurrent bronchopneumonia;
- Allergic diseases of the nose and throat, hay fever, pharyngitis, sinusitis, rhinitis;
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system – coronary heart disease, angina, hypertension, hypotension;
- Neurosis and depression, relief of emotional stress, anxiety and nervous tension;
- Skin diseases (atopic dermatitis, allergic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, acne, cellulitis, etc.);
- Post-operative rehabilitation of the respiratory system;
- Treatment of bacterial and fungal infections of the respiratory system.
Бъдете наши гости!
Halotherapy is extremely effective – it is found that in over 80-90% of people there is a visible improvement in the condition. It can also be used as a method for the prevention of chronic non-specific pulmonary diseases, respiratory allergies, malignant neoplasms of the lung and others. Halotherapy has a proven immunostimulating effect and it is suitable for children and pregnant women, as there are no side effects. It is successfully combined with other methods of non-medication treatment such as aromatherapy, various types of massages, kinesotherapy and others.