Augusta Spa Center
AUGUSTA SPA Center offers you professional health care and appearance, combined with many pleasant experiences. This is one of the largest and best equipped spa centers in the country. There is a wide choice – more than 100 different procedures, applied by highly qualified physicians, physiotherapists, and resort and rehabilitation specialists. AUGUSTA SPA Center has traditions in the prevention and treatment of many of the most common diseases and offers a peaceful place for complete restoration, rest, relaxation and enjoyment.
We would like to inform you that in execution of Order RD-01-240/16.04.2021 of the Minister of Health, the following restrictions will be valid on the territory of the SPA Centre from 19.04.2021 on:
OUR SERVICES AND FACILITIES CAN BE USED AT 50% EMPLOYMENT, AS FOLLOWS:
- Fitness hall – up to 4 people at a time
- Gym & TRX exercises hall – up to 4 people at a time
- Indoor swimming pool – up to 150 people at a time
- Sauna – up to 2 people at a time
- Salt room – up to 4 people at a time
- Relax room – up to 4 people at a time
- All other massage and therapy rooms are used individually, at 50% of their occupancy.
Take the opportunity to consult with a specialist who can prepare an individual program within your stay. At the AUGUSTA SPA Center you will meet helpful and competent staff with many years of experience. If necessary, an examination by doctor may be arranged to prevent any risk of the assigned treatment and program. There is also an opportunity to prescribe supportive practices and a curative diet that you can apply subsequently to achieve an optimal and lasting effect.
AUGUSTA SPA Center has an impressive total area of over 3,000 square meters, organized on three floors, with the possibility to conduct 1000 procedures daily. Certified by REGULATION № 2 of 29.01.2016 on the terms and procedures for certification of “balneology (medical SPA) center”, “SPA center”, “Wellness center” and “thalassotherapy center”, issued by the Minister of Tourism and the Minister Of Health, promulgated, State Gazette, issue no. 11 of February 9th, 2016 and meets all the requirements for furniture, equipment and personnel qualification.
What we offer?
- Outdoor swimming pool with mineral water and children’s pool, with separate changing rooms and pool bar;
- Indoor swimming pool with semi-Olympic mineral water, Jacuzzi, children’s water slide, children’s pool – with separate changing rooms;
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation section with rooms for: massage, magnetotherapy, ultrasound, light therapy, paraffin therapy and fluotherapy, presotherapy, electrophoresis, etc.;
- Mineral bath section with rooms for: pearl and vortex baths, underwater shower massage (tangentor), transdermal mineral baths with magnesium, etc.
- Thalassotherapy Center;
- Cosmetic studio;
- Two gyms with various equipment, suitable for men and women;
- Finnish sauna;
- Salt room for halotherapy;
- Room for rest and relaxation;
Бъдете наши гости!
We are kindly asking you to comply the following rules and recommendations during your staying at the SPA Centre, to be effective, joyful and to avoid hams of your health.
Reservations for treatments, therapies and programs is recommended, because of high occupancy of our SPA Centre.
We are recommending you to inform our staff for your health condition and for your preferences. You are required to inform our staff if you are suffering of any illnesses, traumas, allergies, high or low blood pressure, as well and pregnancy.
The type of apparel and accessories, which you will need, depends of the services and treatments, which you want to receive. If you want to use our fitness or gymnastics – tracksuit and sports shoes. For the swimming pools – bathing suite, swim cap and flip-flops.
Keeping silence on the territory of our SPA Centre is required.
Regulations for using of the swimming pool:
- Using of the pool is payed, except you are guests of the hotel.
- Entering to the indoor pool have to be done thru the changing rooms.
- You can receive a key for lockers from the SPA Centre’s reception desk.
- Taking a shower before entering the pools is also mandatory (showers are situated near the changing rooms). Persons, which not comply the regulations won’t be admitted to the pools.
- In order to spend you’re pleasant time at the pool, we kindly ask you not to jump or scream.
- Using of the pool after consummation of alcoholic beverages is strictly forbidden.
- Using of the pool after heavy meal is not recommended.
- Children up to 12 years old can use the pool only with their parents or other adult companion.
- Strictly forbidden is entering with foodstuffs and alcoholic beverages in the pools area.
Regulations for using of the children water slide:
- The water slide can be used only from children from 4 up to 12 years old.
- Descent have to be done individually, one by one, after assurance that small pool under the slide is already free from a person before you.
- Please, do not increase the sliding speed in order to have a safe water landing.
- After water landing, please leave the pool immediately.
- Climbing and jumping off the slide is strictly forbidden.
- Pool under the slide can be used only for water landing purposes.
- Children under 10 years old can uses the slide only with parental or other adults escort presence.
- Water sliding with head first, on knees or upright is forbidden.
- Water sliding with glasses or other sharp items is forbidden.
- Water sliding with foodstuff, beverages, shewing gums or candies is forbidden.
Recommended staying in the Jacuzzi – not more than 15 to 20 minutes.
Regulations for using of the sauna:
- We recommend a consultation with a cardiologist for all persons over 50 years old or persons who suffer illnesses.
- Using of the sauna after heavy meal or on an empty stomach is not recommended.
- We do not recommend you taking plenty of fluids before using the sauna.
- Using of the sauna from persons drunk alcoholic beverages is forbidden.
- Take of a shower before entering in the sauna and dry your skin with a towel, because perspiration of wet skin is more difficult.
- The most appropriate use of the sauna hours are: before noon, late afternoon or evening.
- Performing the procedure should be done in a supine position with stretched or bent legs. At first used the lower bank where the temperature is lowest. Prolonged use of the upper bank is not recommended due to the higher temperature.
- Performing of any exercise during sauna is not recommended.
- It is recommended to stay from 10 to 20 min. at constant air temperature of 80 Cᵒ – 100 Cᵒ or twice for 5 to10 min. with cooling with cold shower between both entries.
- Persons with heart disease and those suffering from hypertension have to use sauna with extreme caution under relieved terms – less time and at a lower temperature.
- Over the last 1 – 2 minutes of your staying, the visitor have to sit on bank or to let his feet down, to perform standing.
- In case that the air is too dry and you feel burning and irritation of the nose and trachea is necessary to sprinkle the hot stones with water.
- The body cooling must be carried out immediately after sweating over 2 to 3 min., by taking a cold shower.
- The number of entries is usually two in particular cases – three, but only if it aims to achieve a greater effect.
- Rest in the supine position after the sauna is mandatory. It should last no less than 20 to 30 minutes.
- To satisfy your thirst after sauna for refreshment and compensation loss of fluids, you can take low-calorie fruit juices, and if weight reduction is needed – mineral water or unsweetened teas.
- The use of essential oils in the sauna is prohibited.
- The use of towels for sitting on the benches is required
The hotel Management does not take any responsibility for documents and valuables not saved at the reception desk’s safety boxes.
Storage and bringing in of flammables, explosives and other dangerous substances and materials at the hotel and SPA Centre is strictly forbidden.
Taking out of the hotel’s territory of all types of hotel’s properties (towels, dressing gowns, inventory, equipment, etc.) is not allowed.
The hotel’s guests must comply with accepted standards of personal hygiene.
Smoking in all enclosed areas in the hotel is strictly prohibited.
For security reasons it is not appropriate to leave unattended children up to 10 years in hotel rooms and in hotel‘s general areas (lobby, restaurant, lobby bar, SPA center, swimming pools and children’s water slide, etc.). The hotel is not responsible for persons using the facilities in children playroom and outdoor playground unattended.
Hotel guests are responsible for all damages caused on furniture, equipment and inventory of the hotel as well as case of missing part of it. All damages are paid by guests at the prices set by the hotel
Have a nice staying!